Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Poetry

I've enjoyed the poetry unit very much. its shown me a new way of thinking about things and seeing them. through adventures without sight and adventures through the woods. i look closer at the world around me and through a different eye.

writing poem after poem I've enjoy watching as words flow from my mind to my hands before i even think about them.reading, hearing others poem, and hearing about there experiences made me realize i wasn't the only one feeling this way.

i enjoy writing the odes they're very interesting and enjoy able. they can be funny and serious, but no matter what there about you see them from someone elses eyes when you read them like mine an ode to the night

the how do i know I'm loved poem was very interesting. doing i never thought of my family just my friend and Christina. I've never felt love from my parents so the poem was mostly directed toward Christina.

and when we were off in the woods i enjoyed listening to nature and what it was saying to me. i know no ones poems were ever about the same thing but they all seemed to have a central theme even mine fit. the theme was that the forest was dying. so i wrote my poem fate of shade.

3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way as you do about the poetry unit. Also, your poems are very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bryce, I am glad that your words are flowing so freely. It is wobnderful that you have entered the free spirited world of poetry... Young butterfly, use your wings, let yourself take flight... and just write! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Bryce, the link to Fate of Shade isn't working. Yes, I really liked these poems of your too. So authentic

    ReplyDelete